GlobalBEM 2013 Conference – The Day After (Eng)
Sunday October 13, the day following the third and last day of the GlobalBEM 2013 Conference I slowly got to realize what this event – in depth – was all about: not merely a better world, but a totally different civilisation.
The longer I am considering this conclusion, the more convinced I get. The transitions discussed at this conference will have a maior impact on all aspects of society, especially as a result of their combined effects. Together they point at a new era. Some sort of Atlantis, but not a historical, but a future civilisation which has – of course – no name yet.
This civilisation without a name sems to have the following characteristics:
* she aknowledges the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial beings and their presence on Earth since the dawn of mankind
* she aims at peaceful cooperation with these Others and does so in complete openness, ending all existing secrecy in this regard is a prerequisite.
* she lives in harmony with Mother Earth (Gaia) and therefore practices permaculture as well as organizes herself in small scale self sustaining eco communities
* she is powered by breakthrough energy, the infinite and clean source of energy of the universe
* she is deeply spiritual in nature and lives from the heart
* she is adopting systems for artificial intelligence and other advanced IT on a large scale
These characteristics could serve as a summary of the 2013 GlobalBEM Conference in Boulder Colorado, although they are still somewhat abstract. Hence I need the help of the video’s I made now. In them all related emotions come to life.
To start with ufo expert Richard Dolan.